Sign up for staﬃng shifts for the quilt show by visiting our Volunteer page. There are still a lot of shifts that MUST be ﬁlled to keep the show running smoothly. We deﬁnitely need security shifts ﬁlled to keep the show safe after hours. Please consider signing up for extra shifts if you can and thank you!
Appraisals at the Show
Please call or email Judy Hillebrand to sign up for quilt appraisals at the show. The cost is $50 per quilt (cash or check), and Sandy Schweitzer donates $5.00 back to the guild from each appraisal.
We Need Your Wagons and Step Stools
This year we will be using high-sided wagons to move quilts and drapes quickly and easily while we hang and take down the show. If you own or can borrow a wagon, please bring it on Hanging Day. You will be able to store it securely in the Hospitality Room (if you want to leave it at the Sports Complex).
Also needed: rubber mallets, power staplers, stepladders or step stools.
Label everything with your name and phone/email.
- Please be sure to sign up for one shift in the Boutique during the show.
- Label every item that you are selling using one of the green perforated price tags. Return any unused tags to Judi Young.
- Fill out first three columns of the Inventory Sheet. If using codes for items, please indicate codes on inventory sheet. Make extra copies of the sheet as needed. Also, make a copy of completed inventory sheets for yourself.
- Boutique items can be dropped off on Thursday morning, October 1st, 11 am – noon.
- Start putting aside any items that you have that can help enhance the display area in the Boutique.
- Any questions? call or email Judi Young.
Contact the show chairs (Erica Jarrett, Kate Klein, and Nancy Smith) by emailing email@example.com.