Now is the time to get those bookmarks to your friends and family. We know that most people come to the show because they have been directly invited, so start reminding everyone that the show is the first Friday and Saturday in October at the Libertyville Sports Complex (near the intersection of Routes 137 and 45).
Remember to keep silent auction items coming—you can contribute up to the dates of the show!
Let’s Do Lunch at the Quilt Show!
We’d love to have you participate in the Hospitality lunch breaks! At Tuesday’s guild meeting, lists for food opportunities (such as a crock pot of hot dogs, crackers & cheese, or some brownies) will be available for you to offer. If you want to sign up but can’t be at the meeting, call Sylvia Bath. Anything you can bring for Friday or Saturday will be greatly appreciated. See you there!
Hanging Day is Thursday, October 1
Please mark your calendars for October 1. Join us at 8:30 am (or as early as 7 am) and expect to work through early afternoon. We will be using carts and wagons to move equipment and quilts efficiently and safely, and we will have jobs for all physical abilities. It's a lot of fun to see our show come to life, so please join us if you can.
Learn to Hang Quilts on September 27
All guild members are invited to learn how to hang quilts with our new black drapes on Sunday, September 27, 2-4 p.m. We will meet at Nancy Smith's house (check the roster for the address). Please carpool if you can; parking is limited.
- Please be sure to sign up for one shift in the Boutique during the show.
- Label every item that you are selling using one of the green perforated price tags. Return any unused tags to Judi Young.
- Fill out first three columns of the Inventory Sheet. If using codes for items, please indicate codes on inventory sheet. Make extra copies of the sheet as needed. Also, make a copy of completed inventory sheets for yourself.
- Boutique items can be dropped off on Thursday morning, October 1st, 11 am – noon.
- Start putting aside any items that you have that can help enhance the display area in the Boutique.
- Any questions? call or email Judi Young.