Note: This workshop is now full.
The workshop will begin at 9:00 so plan to arrive a little early.
This workshop is for individuals who use their iPhones and Smart Phones for picture taking.
Before class, each participant needs to download these apps onto his/her iPhone, iPad or Smart Phone.
- Snapseed required
- Touch/Retouch required
- iResize for iPhones and iPad (optional)
- VividHDR – for iPhones and iPads (optional)
What to bring to the workshop:
- iPhone, iPad or Smart Phone
- Charging cords for your electronics. We will be on our phones/iPads all day, so your charge may not last.
- A small quilt (lap size or smaller) or wall hanging which has a hanging sleeve. We will use our small quilts to practice photography during the workshop. (optional)
- A lunch. Jerry has much to share and there will not be time for anyone to leave for lunch.
Please remember NO PERFUME due to the allergies and sensitivity of others.
This workshop is limited to 10 participants. It opens to non-members May 1, 2017.
Register online today!